Thursday, March 20, 2008

3D Cell Shaded Model/Animation




First of, This is not my work, obviously...This wonderful work was made by 'Sledgehammer', who has posted his work on a art thread on a forum I go to.

Anyway~ To the topic! He's created a 3D character
[Optimus Prime from the latest 'Transformers:Animated' series] using the program Max 7 and the meshes are low-poly Ink n' Paint jobs, rendered out with Mental Ray. [I have no idea what these particular programs are, I'm just typing what he's saying] I would really like to make a 3D character in this style. I'm planning on making my Wildwarp character in this style. *nod* [Ian~ Is Maya able to do this sort of shading/style? If so, could you please possibly show me some time =)]

It's so toony~ <3

EDIT- For some retard reason the last image isn't animating -_-; So I'll host it on photobucket. Since the original link requires Forum User Id.
Animated Gif of Character

Link to Sledgehammers Art Thread


And for some reason my font has shrunk...

No comments: